👍 棕色小皮裙美女【套图+视频】 ✅ 黄包臀连体(125P)[2.95G/JPG]b> 澳门威尼斯人,1024合作安全优质平台! 🔥 奶糖APP 官方直营。澳门威尼斯人,日送88万 🈲 专业电竞平台1024合作安全优质平台! 😍 虚席待位
🆚 发送任意内容至邮箱 nrcb1ads@gmail.com 获取最新地址 💡王者荣耀!英雄联盟! 🏆排列3/5 六合彩 🚫 澳门威尼斯人,1024合作安全优质平台! 👋主流赛事 ㊙️ 专业玩家 🐶 虚席待位
🆚 广告商务合作 💡牛仔裙美女(42P)[785M/JPG] 🏆牛仔裙美女【套图+视频】 🚫 真实万人 同台竞技 👋热门游戏 应有尽有 ㊙️ 好友相约 竞技娱乐 🐶 棋牌娱乐 惊喜不断
空姐 网红 模特 【澳门威尼斯人】本站推荐❥进入 商务合作 nrcb1ads@gmail.com
白天模式 切换到宽版

1024wz

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
获取最新地址
扫码下载地址发布器
扫描二维码访问手机版
查看: 1857|回复: 0

akashic records experiences

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2021-1-19 16:45:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Akashic Records are your soul’s records across all time.
They are a vibrational log of every single thought, word deed and intention – for all of us, across all time, space and dimension.best akashic records reader
That includes this life, past lives and between lives.
They are VAST to say the least!

I first discovered the concept of the Akashic Records when I learned about Life Between Lives with Michael Newton and his team of instructors, a few years back now.akashic records reader Canada
I’d qualified as a hypnotherapist, and anything related to soul work or past lives fascinated me.
Michael Newton’s books really spoke to me and I was beyond excited to find that he was coming to the UK to teach Spiritual Regression.michellepang.ca

Little did I know that when the time came to practice this live for the first time I was going to get quite a shock!

During the training I learned how to help a client to access a deep trance state, and to visit their most immediate past life. I’d done this before, but the way I was taught this time took people deeper and gleaned more information than before.
As part of the process we were taught to anchor someone into that past life as quickly as we could and to get them to connect with what they could see, feel, hear and perceive.
This was important before we started to guide them towards exploring that life and feeding back key information to us as practitioners, which we shared with them after the session.

One of the techniques we were asked to use was to get someone to mentally look down at their feet.
We asked the client to describe what they were wearing, and then expand this to the terrain and surroundings that they found themselves in. This could glean a great deal of information quickly such as gender, era, social standing, weather and climate and more.

Imagine my surprise when my first ever client that I was practicing on during my training told me that they were not standing on anything. I continued my questioning, by asking them what they were wearing on their feet.
They told me nothing, that their feet were bare but they could feel something around their ankles.

akashic records reader Canada michellepang.ca
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

DMCA | 2257 | Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|1024完整版

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 05:55 , Processed in 0.064905 second(s), 25 queries .